Re: TRF Replies from Charles Runyan

To: TRFmail@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TRF Replies from Charles Runyan
From: twakeman@scruznet.com (TeriAnn Wakeman)
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 20:04:44 -0800
At  8:02 PM 3/19/97 -0500, TRFmail@aol.com wrote:

>     By the way, for those who are interested in TR2 and TR3 Parts,
>I have, over the past week, returned to work on a complete
>catalogue that I started last summer.  This will be a very big
>project with hundreds of sections, very much like our current TR6
>Spare Parts Catalogue and Engineering Parts List.  To get
>information into customers' hands quickly, we may publish it in
>loose-leaf form, and provide sections as they are completed.  Any
>thoughts on this?

This is most excellent news!  As long as it covers the late TR3As I don't
care how it comes. I would be happy with an ASCII file or photocopies.  I
would just like to be able to identify TRF part numbers for parts that are
not in the factory TR2 parts book or in the glove box companions.

I would just as soon see a good manual and no glove box companion or mini
catalogues.

TeriAnn Wakeman            For personal mail, please start subject line
Santa Cruz California      with TW.  I belong to 4 high volume mail lists
twakeman@scruznet.com      and do not read a lot of threads..Thanks

Medium & large format photography, 1960 Land Rover 109,  1961 Triumph TR3A