Re: TRF Replies from Charles Runyan

To: trfmail@aol.com
Subject: Re: TRF Replies from Charles Runyan
From: DUHART JOHN <duhart@symbol.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 97 7:58:49 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hello Charles,

        Thanks for replying to my letter, and all the other mail that has been
produced on this subject in the last few days.

        I think you are just beginning to see the value and power of the Net.
Look at how quickly and inexpensively you can reach a large number of
your customers.  Imagine if you will what it would of cost to mail that
reply to each of us using the US Port Office.  Instead with the click of
a button you reach around 1,000+people today.  This is truly what the
internet is about for businesses like yours.

        Charles your a good salesman.  The net should be a small dream come
true, if used right.

        Please keep being straightfoward like you always have.  I have a lot of
respect for a person like that, and have a hard time dealing with anyone
who I fell is not telling me the whole truth, or God forbid lying to me.

        About the Spitfire catalog, I received an e-mail from Larry Zink
(itger245@concentric.net) stating that he had called TRF asking about
getting this catalog and was told you were only sending it to people who
had bought parts from you.  From your e-mail this sounds like it isn't
true.  Larry is looking to be a customer of TRF.  Someone there should
drop Larry a line (or e-mail) to let him know if he is on the Spitfire
catalog list, or that he is being put on the list.

        Again, thanks for paying attention to what is going on out here in
Net-land.  TRF is the only major distributor who is doing this.

Later,
JHD IV