Drinking and Degreasing

To: Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV, BandR@Juno.com
Subject: Drinking and Degreasing
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 09:24:25 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Martin,

I have heard similar drinking stories about Amway's LOC (Liquid Organic
Cleaner).  Incidentally, it is also a very good product, just a little more
difficult to obtain, until you find a distributor, and more costly.

Please, any Amway distributors out there, let's not start a long thread
about the the cost per use comparisons. I just find that I need less Simple
Green in heavy duty degreasing jobs.

Jack Brooks
(who buys Simple Green by the gallon, LOC by the 5 gallon and doesn't drink
either one (or coffee), preferring Jack Daniels, Black, by the shot!)

>Incidentally, I once did some research on Simple Green, which was created
by an entrepreneur as a response to the often toxic industrial cleaners that
were then on the marketplace.  Said ex-football player has gotten somewhat
wealthy as a result of formulating Simple Green (deservedly so), and in the
early days he used to market it to potential distributors by, well, drinking it.