Re: Drinking and Degreasing

To: Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV
Subject: Re: Drinking and Degreasing
From: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 16:50:07 +0000 ()
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
You used to be able to get imported sam Adams in the uk but it got
popular so one of the uk big ones have started brewing it over here.
I haven't tried it since, the balls up they made with budweiser.

When in the GB try to get to a Tap and Spile or a XXXXXX and ferkin
(usually a word beginning with 'F' eg FFeasant).

When at home I have a decnt brewery 10 mins away so perhaps i'm spoilt.