Re: Drinking and Degreasing

To: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Subject: Re: Drinking and Degreasing
From: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 16:25:07 +0000 ()
Cc: Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV, BandR@Juno.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Thu, 20 Mar 1997, Jack I. Brooks wrote:

> Martin,
>
> I have heard similar drinking stories about Amway's LOC (Liquid Organic
> Cleaner).

 , and in the
> early days he used to market it to potential distributors by, well, drinking
>it.
> >
> >I occasionally do so as well, particularly on mornings when Išve run
out of coffee

Well from my own experience's of what passes for beer in America, I'd
rather drink even the Toxic de-greasers as well!! As a concession I do
like 'Mountain dew' (first drank it in miami '90, had to wait until '96
to get it in GB!!) and it's appearence sounds similar to simple green!!

Johnny Storm

'77 Spitfire 1500