Re: Rotary powered TR7

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Rotary powered TR7
From: maxx@cybermax.net
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 08:01:39 -0500
Okay, I've been biting my tongue in an effort to not ruffle the feathers
of the purists lurking in these parts, but now I must speak....

I too lust for silky Japanese horsepower in my 77 Spit.

There, I said it.

My motor of choice is the Turbo, Intercooled 2.6 (4 cyl) and 5 speed
from a 86-88 Conquest/Starion.  A former girlfriend had one and the
motor always impressed me.  Big power in a little package.  A hoot in a
sub 1800 lb LBC, no doubt!

(I'm looking for a donor car if anybody knows of one of these
rice-rockets with the rear end all torn up...  Sure would be nice if it
had the black leather interior too....)

Anybody have a line on one?

John