Re: TR-6 rear suspension

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR-6 rear suspension
From: Monica <monica@snovalley.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 20:29:08 -0800
After some "futzing" with my rear suspension for months now I have
tried
and read just about everything any one could imagine concerning the
TR6's
rear end.
 I've finally settled on the Moss heavy duty springs with the alum.
spacers
on both the top and bottom of the spring. I now have the ride height I
want
and have eliminated the dreaded "TR squat"! Now all that's left is to
change
my shock oil with 20wt oil and I'm done.
 As for the extra shims on the trailing arms, I don't think it will make
differance one way or the other... Mabe removing the excess will
decrease
the leverage on the spring and thus give you a higher ride height.
 Do get a (4) way alignment when your done.

-jimb

741/2 TR6  you can see it on my wife's home page
(www.snovalley.com/~monica)