Re: Minilites

To: amace@unix2.nysed.gov
Subject: Re: Minilites
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 1997 19:07:42 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Andy:

In my previous post, I wrote:

"They are only off just a little bit, and maybe "close enough is close
enough," but I would feel better with a tighter fit. Later today I will try
to "mike" the holes and nuts to provide a quanitative value."

I have just returned from miking them, and I found the nuts to be smaller
than the holes by 0.012".  Doesn't sound like much when I say it, but it sure
feels like a bunch when I wiggle the nuts. Am I worrying for nothing? Gawd,
ain't it awful what ignorance can do to you! Maybe I ought to stick to
wiring, at least I understand that.

Thanks,

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN