Re: new member

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: new member
From: burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us (Jane Burdekin)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 12:46:44 -0700
Welcome to the list, and go for it.  I have a '67 GT6 that I've had since
'71.  The tranny is easy to replace, from inside the car.  Mine weighs
about 25 lbs. and you just unhook the drive shaft between the seats, bell
housing, and lift the tranny out.  Or without the bell housing (if I
remember correctly) several bolts.  Any way its about a day job and the
parts are available too.  Good luck,  Jane