Re: Newbe TR6 Questions

To: TWALLI@vanheusen.com
Subject: Re: Newbe TR6 Questions
From: Godafoss@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 01:36:14 -0400
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
The towel on the windows is a good idea. Agreed 100% on restraint from
Windex, I wouldn't use ArmourAll either. When I got my Spitfire, the dealer
said if anything at all was used on the top, it would void Leyland's
warranty. Just soap and water, being careful, and protection from UV (use the
boot coveror tonneau when down).

Over the years as the window gets less clear, try Novus Plastic Polish 2. I
have used it for years, it restores the plastic windows to a very clear
state. I was surprised and pleased at how well it works when I first tried
it. Novus also makes a #1 polish, it supposedly resists scratches and dust. I
have never tried that product.

Michael

Godafoss@AOL.com
Palo Alto, CA  USA