someone insure me cheap, please!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: someone insure me cheap, please!
From: jstovall@earthlink.net (J. Stovall)
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 15:06:54 -0700 (PDT)
Hey all,
        I'm going to turn 16 Nov 15. Surprised? I just hadn't mentioned it.
Anyway, I need to find some reasonable insurance to drive the GT6 and _all_
adivce is appreciated. You get discounts for a 3.0 GPA, and I have a 3.5 at
the moment. You also get discounts for having taken driver's ed, which I
have. There are other discounts as well.
        I've already posted something in rec.autos.antique, which started
somewhat of a flame war, without me meaning to :-O.
        Anyway, any and all advice appreciated!

Jeff Stovall
jstovall@earthlink.net
"I'm God's gift to humility."