someone insure me cheap, please!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: someone insure me cheap, please!
From: tonyr@dzn.com
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 20:54:04 -0600
JS>Hey all,
JS>        I'm going to turn 16 Nov 15. Surprised? I just hadn't mentioned it.
JS>Anyway, I need to find some reasonable insurance to drive the GT6 and _all_
JS>adivce is appreciated. You get discounts for a 3.0 GPA, and I have a 3.5 at
JS>the moment. You also get discounts for having taken driver's ed, which I
JS>have. There are other discounts as well.
JS>        I've already posted something in rec.autos.antique, which started
JS>somewhat of a flame war, without me meaning to :-O.
JS>        Anyway, any and all advice appreciated!

JS>Jeff Stovall
JS>jstovall@earthlink.net
JS>"I'm God's gift to humility."
JS>1966 Triumph GT6 mk1
JS>AKA "Le blanc bombe"

Jeff,
 Membership in the Vintage Triumph Regisrtry makes low cost coverage
available.
 But... you are normall limited to 2500 miles a year and the GT6 cannot
be your primary car. Also, the car must be garaged.
 Also, your age may present a problem.
 Isn't it typical that most good things are just out of reach.
Best Regards,
Tony
"GT6s"
--
The Digital Zone  (915) 751-0131 voice (915) 759-8100 data
http://www.dzn.com