GT6 bumpers/cooling system

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6 bumpers/cooling system
From: Bschwartz@encad.com (Barry Schwartz)
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 06:35:40 -0700
> does anyone know if the front bumper off of a MKI GT6 will fit on a GT6+

Yes and no,  No it won't fit without some changes.  You will have to change
the bumper overriders, the bonnet hinge tubes, the lower valance, and
purchase bumper mounting brackets.  Yes, now it will fit, but you will be
left with two rather large holes on either side of the bonnet where the
original bumper mounted.  Personally I like the 'bone in teeth' look!
   I tried water wetter, didn't notice any difference-

Barry Schwartz
Bschwartz@encad.com
Bschwart@pacbell.net
63' Spitfire,  72'-V6 Spitfire   70'GT6+