Re: GT6 bumpers/cooling system

To: cwgall@aloha.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GT6 bumpers/cooling system
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 16:00:09 -0400

> Other cooling questions come to mind - has anyone used Redlines
>  water wetter, if so, any good;

Charles, yes, I tried it about three years ago.  It lowered the temperature
about 15 or 20 degrees.  I use it all the time now.  It works and no
problems.
  [Standard ratio of water and anti-freeze (actually I mix a little more
water than normal since I live in Florida and do not see too much in the way
of freezing temps AND water does cool better than anti-freeze) and then
follow the directions on the water wetter container] .
Art Kelly 64TR4 CT 33118L