GT6 bumpers/cooling system

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6 bumpers/cooling system
From: "Charles W. Gall" <cwgall@aloha.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 23:27:42 -1000 (HST)
Greetings:

does anyone know if the front bumper off of a MKI GT6 will fit on a GT6+, I
am thinking about getting rid of the bone in teeth look and allowing some
additional air flow to help with the cooling.  Also what about aluminum
radiators - does anyone in the group have any experience with using them or
their availability.  I have seen them advertised for spridgits, with the
claim that they greatly increase cooling. My GT6 could use the help in that
department.  Other cooling questions come to mind - has anyone used Redlines
water wetter, if so, any good; has anyone followed the suggestion in the
factory competition prep manual (kastner) for the custom radiator - if so I
would like to hear how it worked out.

Charles Gall
Kailua
69GT6+