Re: Re[N]: What differential?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re[N]: What differential?
From: tonyr@dzn.com
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1996 23:40:56 -0600

mjb wrote:

MJ>I myself have never even thought about using string, and jack up the car,
MJ>lay under it and just count the number of times the driveshaft goes around
MJ>on the rare occasions where I HAD to know the ratio without getting into the
MJ>diff.

MJ>mjb.

To which I have to say, Here Here.

I guess I never heard of the string method because I was too busy
counting teeth.

If I offended anyone in saying this method would not work, I apologize.

I guess it's a bit of the "old dog" and "new tricks" thing.

But, I'm still going to try it.

Regards to all,
Tony
--
The Digital Zone  (915) 751-0131 voice (915) 759-8100 data
http://www.dzn.com