Re: buying a TR 250 & shipped to NZ

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: buying a TR 250 & shipped to NZ
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 96 12:16:40 EDT
Cc: ashley@chch.planet.org.nz
Ooops,

I hit the send button on my last email on this topic too soon.  I wasn't
finished pontificating...

Ashley's being to nice to the guy.  I'd have flamed him in an instant.  In
my opinion he obviously cheated Ashley out of his money.  If the lying was
deliberate, and it appears so, this is known as fraud.  We need to know the
names of these people so nobody else gets taken, here or around the world.

Heck, maybe someone knows a lawyer in the area of this "TR Expert" that will
volunteer to help Ashley get ALL his money back!

Bruce Clough
cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil