Re: buying a TR 250 & shipped to NZ

To: "Bruce T. Clough" <cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil>
Subject: Re: buying a TR 250 & shipped to NZ
From: Mark Bryon Joslyn <mbjoslyn@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 10:18:01 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, ashley@chch.planet.org.nz
        Bruce, I'm this person , and I dont know what was said but I did
not cheat Ashley out of his money. For his $2000 US he got a running and
driving TR250. He was fully aware of the problems associated with the car
including pictures of the holes in the fenders and a complete discription
of the filler in the rear of the car, which was said to be acceptible by
Ashley. The frame ,while not perfect had been repaired but was comp;ete
and sound from a driving point. I certainly dont like being bashed about
for something I did to help out what I thought were 2 TR enthisiasts.
If you feel he was ripped off, what would you consider a fair price for a
good driver TR250? Awaiting more responses now that I'm am back on line.
                                                Mark