Re: oil pressure switch tee problem

To: kerch@parc.xerox.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: oil pressure switch tee problem
From: KVacek@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 1996 08:31:40 -0400

>I'm not sure, however, that the threads on an AN fitting are compatible with

>the NPT thread in the oil-pressure sensor hole...

Yup, there are NPT threads available on AN fittings.  Overall, this stuff
isn't that exotic; it's mainly better design standardization and quality
control, plus there aren't that many aluminum parts available through
standard sources, while most AN fittings are available in aluminum.  AN also
covers a wide range of bolts/screws/nuts, and other hardware items.  The
threads are regular SAE.  Several months ago I posted a couple of mail-order
sources for aircraft hardware -- if need be, I could post again.

-Karl