Re: TR-6 stainless steel exhaust

To: ssutton@ban.chinalake.navy.mil, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR-6 stainless steel exhaust
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 05:55:09 -0500
Steve

  I've got the SS Falcon system on my TR6  and I have the
monza system on my MGB but the MGB has a longflow header
and a sidedraft weber so this may not be fair.

  I prefer the monza to the Falcon atho the neighbors and my wife
say they can here me coming for blocks in either.

  The Monza took no breaking in period to sound good.

  The Falcon only has about 1000 miles on it so it may still resonate
better yet.  Don't get me wrong it sounds good at full throtle but
dosn't have that vibrate the walls rumble at idle.

  If it was me living in Ca.  i'd go for a header and a Monza  (FWIW)

                               Chet
                                Dav Ia
                                 TR6-MGB-72's

The B will run again soon the head is off to the machinest tomarrow!