TR-6 stainless steel exhaust

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR-6 stainless steel exhaust
From: <ssutton@ban.CHINALAKE.NAVY.MIL> (Steve Sutton)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 96 16:56:34 PST
Does anyone out there in Triumph-Land have any experience with the stainless
steel exhaust systems sold by TRF, MOSS, VB?  I believe they are all 'Falcon'
brand from England.

I am mainly interested in how well they fit-up and how well they reproduce
the original 'throaty' roar of the original exhaust as the one on the car now
(probably from Midas or some such place) doesn't sound very enthuastic and is
about ready to fall off.  Being in the desert of California I don't have to
worry to much about rust!

Steve Sutton
Ridgecrest, CA
74 1/2 TR6