Old TV Commercials

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Old TV Commercials
From: VDPY33A@prodigy.com (MR PATRICK J MCMULLEN)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 1996 17:24:10 EST
A friend of mine made me a video tape the other day.  He has what is
called "Direct TV" which is a small satellite dish.  There is a
program called SPEED VISION that will broadcast old British Car
commercials.  These are mostly BMC Austin America's and Austin Mini's.
  I have two good ones from MG on there chrome bumber B's and a
terrific one on the Triumph TR-4a.  Great sound and in color.  It
also shows a Spitfire, GT-6 and a 2000 sedan.  He has told me he has
seen the TR-6, 7, and 8's as well.  Has anyone else seen these?  I
enquired to the British Hertitage Trust about these.  They claimed
not to know of their exixtence