Re: New TR-6 and or MGB invoice price

To: ashley@chch.planet.org.nz
Subject: Re: New TR-6 and or MGB invoice price
From: gt8610a@prism.gatech.edu (Thomas Augustus Kimberly)
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 1996 20:36:44 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
> My new TR4a in 1966 cost me [pounds stering 800.00,with o/d,wires,oil
> cooler,surrey top,lam windscreen,radio,racing mirrows,fog & driving lamps.I
> still have this TR4a,just clocking 56000 miles, How many one owner TRs are
> on the list today,can someone set up a list TR2 to TR8, one owner TRs full
> in on the model line,what do you think.maybe this has been done before,a
> update would be in order.

Even though I forgot to look when I was home this weekend I seem to
remember my grandmother's notes stating that a 240Z was around $2800 US
and the '72 TR6 around $3200.  Of course that was advertised price before
they added the hardtop, tonneau, redlines, radio, various taxs and such.
It's a one family car if that counts,  I was planning on buying a ragged
out TR6 when she said not to bother, she'd give me her's. :)
                -Thomas