Re: British Car show in Richmond?

To: Britcar78@aol.com
Subject: Re: British Car show in Richmond?
From: GregWSmith@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 1996 20:46:34 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
You've probablyheard this already, but GO TO THE RICHMOND SHOW! It's pretty
quiet, with some vendor presence, and steep concession prices. Pack your
lunch, and bring a cooler full 'o <insert beverage of your choice here>.

Annual Dues for the Richmond Triumph Register (I'm joining this year) are $20

Fee for the 4th Annual British car meet: $10 per car. I think pedestrian
entry is $2 each.

There's also a dinner the night before. Contact Ken Nachman (KMNTR6@AOL.COM)
for additional information.

I was there last year with my rather "tatty" TR7 convertible (the least
pretty of the bunch... I didn't even get nominated for the MOFI Award... :(
    )

Gregory W. Smith
1980 TR7 Convertible