New TR-6 and or MGB invoice price

To: aj253@rgfn.epcc.edu, pleask@mailhost.wlc.com
Subject: New TR-6 and or MGB invoice price
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 1996 06:27:14 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
First off Tony, I'm using your address because I have posted this
allready and don't seem to be getting it out. Junk in junk out~~

I've never seen this as a subject matter and could probaly start
another long winded string. Sorry if it becomes one of those

I've pretty much assumnd that my 72 B was around 2600 new but
I may be way off.  I've never even guessed at the price of my 72 TR-6
people are allways asking and I just say most likely about what the
B was. Maybe a little more, because of the o\d opption .

So was anybody around in 72 and noticed the prices?  I was away in the
Army at that time, suffering in Hawaii, with only a sportster HD to drive

                                             Chet