Re: Mosport & Canadian Customs

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: Mosport & Canadian Customs
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 10:55:21 -0600 (CST)
On Thu, 2 Apr 1998, Wm. Severin Thompson wrote:

> GB,
>
> I am by no means an "expert" when it comes to crossing the Canadian border. I
> always have a passport and a copy of my birth certificate. Maybe if you're
> driving across a driver's license will do... something we should get
>clarified.

        William, Gerald et al, I've "crossed the border on several occasions
        without a passport... I don't think it's required (Canada being such
        good neighbors as they are). Of course, I've never had a race car in
        tow (only the "required" fishing gear and some duty-free scotch). the
        worst crossing quiz I ever received was coming back into the
        "ewessay".

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois