Re: Mosport & Canadian Customs

To: Gerald Brazil <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Subject: Re: Mosport & Canadian Customs
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 1998 09:10:12 -0600
GB,

I am by no means an "expert" when it comes to crossing the Canadian border. I
always have a passport and a copy of my birth certificate. Maybe if you're
driving across a driver's license will do... something we should get clarified.

As far as fitting the profile of a pervert... coming from a gut who constantly
wears a train "choo choo" hat, and looks like the quintisential "Scoutmaster",
I'll take that as a compliment.

New gig.... selling internet, intranet, extranet security/encryption
software... for secure virtual private networks. Cusomers include branches of
the Canadian government, law enforcement, Chase Manhattan Bank, JP Morgan.
Other candidates would include the insurance industries, health care providers,
law firms... any one who's information security is an issue. The scary thing
about information is that it can be at 2 places at one time... and you as the
rightful owner to it can be completely unaware that it's left your control. As
I told you in an earlier mail... the downside to the new cable modems is it's
like being on an old "party line"... anything that's shared on your home
computer can be viewed with little effort by total strangers.

SO, if you are in one of the above industries, or are in a corporate
environment where access or restricted access to information is an issue ...
pass on some leads folks. Baby needs shoes. (Obviously I'm not putting my hard
earned dollars in to ol' #99, the Red Rat Bastard.)

WST
Flounder
Capitalist Pig
Pervert