Re: Mosport & Canadian Customs

To: "Team Thicko" <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: Mosport & Canadian Customs
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 09:19:24 -0500
WST, I have a serious question that your little story raised. You mentioned
passport. I wasn't aware that we needed to present passports to enter/leave
Canada. This is more than an academic question, because I am considering
Mosport and my current passport is due to expire in a few days and I wasn't
planning to renew it since I have no foreign travel plans. If I need it to
get in and out of Canada, I better get it renewed.

On other topics....maybe the customs guys thought you fit the profile of a
pervert.

Also, what's with the new job? What kind of snake oil are you selling now?

GJB