RE: Tunnel Cover Insulation

To: David <popeye444@comcast.net>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Tunnel Cover Insulation
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 17:39:55 -0700 (PDT)
Some advice:  Practice on something first.
Also, with mineral spirits you can clean
out the tube and valve of the foam spray can
and usually re-use it.  Normally they are
good for only one use, because the valve and
tube get all gummed up.

Maybe some entrepreneur will make a half-mold
for the bottom surface of the foam, and they could
place a tunnel cover against it and fill the space
with foam, giving a easier, better looking job...

Doug

===     http://www.vtr.org