RE: Tunnel Cover Insulation

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tunnel Cover Insulation
From: "David" <popeye444@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 14:15:22 -0600
Thanks everyone for the great advise and wisdom on the insulation.  I got
lots of great ideas that I hadn't considered.  I think I'm leaning toward
using the expando foam on the underside of the tunnel cover.  I like the
idea of a custom fit and the ability to have a nice thick barrier.  I have a
can of it sitting on the shelf that I didn't use from a household project.
Then perhaps the foil colored bubble wrap inside under the carpet in other
places.

David

===     http://www.vtr.org