Re: Tunnel Cover Insulation

To: "David" <popeye444@comcast.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tunnel Cover Insulation
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 09:55:37 -0700
I went down to my local hardware store and bought a couple of aerosol cans
of Urethane foam used in home construction.  I sprayed on several coats
until I had it thick enough to do the jub.  Afterwards, I fit the cover onto
the opening and pressed it against the gearbox so that it left an
indentation where I needced to trim it back.

I used an electric carving knofe (don't tell the wife) to cut the foam and
it works well.

Joe