Re: Determining rear end rattle?

To: <s1500@comcast.net>, "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Determining rear end rattle?
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 09:09:13 -0700
I would start by taking everything out of the trunk including the jack and
spare and see if the noise is still there.  If it is, that will quickly
eliminate the extra stuff and let you concentrate on the fixed items.

You might also want to feel down in the depths of the rear fenders and see
if there isn't something down in one of them that is rolling around.  That
would be something easyy to fix.

Joe