Re: hi all

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: hi all
From: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 03:41:48 -0700
On the Midget, I think it's screwed to the firewall on the passenger's
(right) side up under the dash, inside the glove compartment, near the
turn signal flasher box. The flasher will be clearly marked as a flasher
on the back side. You should be able to reach it by opening up the
glovebox and looking up behind the dash.

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/