RE: Driver side lean

To: "'Gosling, Richard B'" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>,
Subject: RE: Driver side lean
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@COX.NET>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 09:57:23 -0700
Did it lean to the left or the right?  I recall a discussion a while ago
that sort of concluded that the UK cars lean to the right and the LHD
cars lean to the left.  This would certainly point to the driver's
weight as the culprit here.  There was a suggestion that all the UK
drivers send their springs to the US for exchange with the left leaning
ones over here!

Cheers,
Joe

P.S. For the purposes of this discussion (rear suspension) I have
excluded anything about the front.  While adjusting the front will
indeed compensate, the real problem is the rear spring.