Re: Spitfire Gear Box Oil

To: Andrew Beck <abeck@ica.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire Gear Box Oil
From: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 01:07:26 +0100
Andrew ,

The filler is on the side of the box - its obvious once the tunnel is
off - or from underneath too...

Use the drain plug underneath to drain it - put the drain plug back in -
then fill up through the filler on the side of the box - note down how
much you need to use and pour in the correct amount. Saves cleaning up
the oil from the driveway or garage floor.

James