Re: [triumph_herald] Don't take no for an answer (very very

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [triumph_herald] Don't take no for an answer (very very
From: PorscheRcr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 22:20:31 EDT
Sounds sort of like a "salvage" title here in California and other places in
the US.  Although here the criterion are that the insurance company has
written it off at some point for whatever reason.  My MR2 has one (twice now
actually), and the second time around the insurance company really tried hard
discount what they were going to pay me for the car.  Even though I had proof
that
the car had been a stripped theft recovery on the first time and hadn't
suffered any damage that hadn't been repaired and that none of the damage had
come
from an accident.  I can see why you would be hesitant to have the "Q" plate.

Bill J