Re: [triumph_herald] Don't take no for an answer (very very

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [triumph_herald] Don't take no for an answer (very very
From: "Suzie" <suzie.singleton@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 15:26:27 +0100
----- Original Message -----
Kevin Rhodes wrote:
> Good thing too, as Maine is not a nice place to register
> cars - my fleet costs me over $1000 per year.

Poor you, this is one time it's worth being in the 'old country'. For cars
built pre Jan 1973 the tax is free so we can afford our fleet of 12 or so
cars, especially as we also get cheap insurance - about #100 for the first
car then about #20-25 for each additional one. The only real cost can be in
the annual MoT test, but with well-maintained cars (and some luck) they're
not usually too costly either.

Now, if they would only bring the cost of petrol down...

Whoops, probably not a good subject to get this list started on ... again!
:o)

Suzie