Re: front brake bleed

To: griffco <griffco@griffco.ca>, spitlist <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: front brake bleed
From: Chris DeStaffany <destaff@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 12:33:48 -0700 (PDT)
It is good to bench bleed the master before you
reinstall it.  I rebuilt a clutch cylinder one time
and it worked great but would not draw fresh fluid
brom the resevoir.  Couldn't see why but I was able to
tell that that what was really happening.  So take it
out again and put in in a vise and see if fluid comes
out of it there.

Chris DeStaffany