RE: front brake bleed

To: "'griffco'" <griffco@griffco.ca>, spitlist
Subject: RE: front brake bleed
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 15:58:01 +0100
You could well be right about the tipping valve - you're heading out of my
area of knowledge, I've got single circuit brakes (they kept fitting them to
UK cars much later than US cars, so even my '78 has single circuit).

Richard & Daffy

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.
If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing
stated in this communication shall be legally binding.