RE: Undercoating One More Time

To: "Flinthoof Ponypal" <Flinters@picarefy.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Undercoating One More Time
From: "Chris Sharp" <sharpc@interaxs.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 14:55:54 -0400
I've also used it, works great on paint and plastic body filler, too.
However, be extremely careful.  Just like it strips paint down to bare
metal, this stuff will strip off skin down to the hard white calcium layer.
I got a drop of it on the back of my hand about the size of a dime and went
directly to the sink to wash it off.  20 seconds from garage to kitchen
sink, tops.  Ended up with a dime size blister that took several weeks to
heal.

But the paint came off of the car nicely!

Chris