Re: Altenator gave up the electrons

To: "Spitfire list" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Altenator gave up the electrons
From: "Tod Jones" <todjones@rica.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 05:26:50 -0400
I did this conversion earlier this year. I found a universal alternator
bracket works fine but does need modification. I drilled a hole 6 inches
from the adjusting slot and cut off the excess. It works great and a chrome
one only cost about $12 at Pep Boys.

Tod Jones
67 Spitfire Mk II
Harrisonburg Va.