Re: Altenator gave up the electrons

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Altenator gave up the electrons
From: "Luke Lewis" <lukage@home.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 15:55:41 -0400
I did tha same to mine, and I found a teriffic bracket at the wreckers - it
fits perfectly, and I use the original belt!  The problem is:  The bracket
was just lying on the ground in a pile of scrap engines, so I have no idea
what it came off of!

By the way, what amperage alt. did you put in?  Mine's a 90... More than I
need!

Luke
'71 mkIV