Re: Altenator gave up the electrons

To: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>
Subject: Re: Altenator gave up the electrons
From: Nolan Penney <npenney@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2000 00:00:06 -0400
It's the 10SI delco alternator.  GM was quite generic from the sixties through
the eighties with their alternator.  Mine is the 60 amp unit, think it was
listed as fitting a 73 Silverado truck or such.  I fabricated the adjuster
bracket, though getting the GM type that curls around the alternator is far
nicer.  Cost me about $25 to do.