Re: Need repair manual recommendation

To: "Donald H. Locker" <dhl@mrdog.msl.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Need repair manual recommendation
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 16:38:20 -0400
prices... wow!  how they've changed.
...looking at my bookshelf.. pulled out all my old manuals from the 70's and
'80s' from the boxes
in the basement.
Midget, Spit, MGB, Jag amoung others....
jeessee... I've got haynes, Bentley, Autobook...
workshop, user's, comp. prep. manuals for all of them... forgot 'em all in the
boxes.

...front cover prices....

1974 Bentley Manual MG Midget Mk IV  $14.95
1978 Bentley Manual Spitfire 1500  $16.95
1980 Bentley Manual Sptifire 1500 $22.95

1998 Bentley Manual MGB  $52.95

Paul Tegler
1973 BGT - Daily Driver
1975 Spitfire -in Cherry Shape     1980 Spitfire  w/  O/D - in re-hab
GT6 MKIII - in the works
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com