Re: Need repair manual recommendation

To: vmichael@enteract.com
Subject: Re: Need repair manual recommendation
From: "Donald H. Locker" <dhl@mrdog.msl.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 04:33:45 -0400
Robert Bentley, Inc. (Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA)
  800 423 4595
  617 547 4170

publishes reprints of the original factory workshop manuals.  Rather
than 3-ring bound (original) Bentley prints softbound (paper cover)
books, with two original pages on each page.  Other than that, it is
identical to the original.  I paid (IIRC) $17 plus shipping for a Mk3
and same for a MkIV (ISBN 1 869826 752).  I also have a Haynes.  My
preference is the Bentley ('cause my original factory manual got
nicked somewhere along the line.)

Donald.