Re: Towing Massachusetts area

To: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>, <Cwn74@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Towing Massachusetts area
From: "Tony Childs" <tochilds@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 16:57:38 -0400
Oh, but I beg to differ, sir!  A Spit will fit nicely on the Uhaul auto
transport!  I used one a couple of times before I bought my current trailer.
The only drawback to the Uhaul unit is WEIGHT!  The things weigh about 2100
lbs empty!  Says so right on the mfg's ID plate.

Tony Childs
72 Spitfire - FK38809U