Re: Need repair manual recommendation

To: Gary McEachern <glmce@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Need repair manual recommendation
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 21:52:58 -0500
Gary,

Most people use the Haynes owners and repair manual.
There is currently one on eBay. High bid is $16 but amazon sells it for
$14 new.
(http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1850100225/o/qid=934426287/sr=8-1/002-9170290-0475633)

Another I've heard, but don't know much about is 'Bently'?

The British Leyland repair book is another, but harder to come by. The
Haynes does a good job of emulating this one, so I hear.

Good Luck,

Vic