Re: [Shop-talk] Enclosed car trailer

To: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Enclosed car trailer
From: Brad Kahler <bkahler1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 20:43:01 -0400
Cc: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Jim, thanks for the feedback.  It's always interesting to hear how other
people go about dealing with similar projects.

At first I was really into the idea of using e-track but I'm starting to
think it might be more hassle trying to get access to the wheels and be
able to use a ratchet in the tight wheel wells.  The trailer I'm looking at
comes with 4 D-rings installed which will likely be all I need.  I do like
the idea of e-track on the walls though.

Thanks!

brad