[Shop-talk] Enclosed car trailer

To: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Enclosed car trailer
From: Brad Kahler <bkahler1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 15:49:36 -0400
Sometime in the next 6 months or so I'm thinking about buying an enclosed
car trailer for hauling my TR6 behind my motorhome.

For those of you who may have been down this road I'd like to ask a few
questions:

1)  Did you use E-track for tying the car down?

2)  If you used E-track how did you fasten it to the floor?

3)  If you used E-track how hard is it to tire bonnets with ratchets on a
small car like a TR6?

4)  If you didn't use E-track how did you tie the car down?

5)  Did you get an extended tongue?

6)  Would you prefer a torsion axle over leaf springs?

7)  Did you get any 120vac wiring installed or did you wire it yourself for
120vac?

8)  Did you opt for a roof top air conditioner?

9)  Did you buy a 7' wide, 8' wide or 8'-6" wide trailer?  And why did you
select that width?

Ok maybe more than a few questions!

Thanks!

Brad