Re: [Shop-talk] Air Hose Reel Rec

To: Shop-Talk <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Air Hose Reel Rec
From: Dave Cavanaugh <cavanadd@frontier.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 18:48:34 -0800
I have three of the Harbor Freight retractable reels in my shop. The
reels don't seem to leak, but on two of them the short hoses from my
copper air lines to the hose reel developed leaks and I just replaced
them with regular hose.  I also have a 3/4" ball valve on the wall where
the air line comes into the shop from the shed and I keep it closed
whenever I'm not in the shop.  My lines don't leak but sometimes the QD
fittings do.